Parenting is a difficult job. Each child is unique and responds differently to the world around him. How do we raise self-confident, resilient and empathetic children in this fast-paced society? How do we find the balance between supportive parenting and overparenting?
The Canadian Parent Coach is available to help you navigate this difficult job.
- Learn strategies to ease your morning routines.
- Stop temper tantrums and whining.
- Enjoy children that listen and respond.
- Find a balance between “screen time” and play.
- Discover tips to help your child with the transition to kindergarten.
- Develop strategies to address picky eaters and consistent “snackers”.
- Make toilet training a positive experience.
- Learn strategies to ease separation anxiety.
- Find out how to select a great daycare and monitor its effectiveness.
- Enjoy children that sleep through the night! Feel rested in the morning.
- Foster sibling relationships that create a peaceful home environment.
- Understand the effects of cell phone use and social media on our children. Learn how to manage their influences positively.
- Strengthen your relationships with your children.
- Feel respected.